Sunday, February 1, 2009

26 Weeks tomorrow

I'm 26 weeks tomorrow, and here's my latest pic. All is going along swimmingly, and I feel pretty good except for some unpleasant lower back stiffness. In fact, it hurts to bend over and pick anything off the floor. Or to, say, bend forward to shave one's legs. Byron suggested I duct-tape my razor to a stick to accomplish that task, but I take it as a handy excuse to avoid that drudgery.

Our little boy took great delight yesterday in repeatedly poking me in the rib, like he was trying to figure out what it was. I'm all for encouraging his scientific inquisitiveness, but my ribs however seem to be against the idea. Unfortunately for my ribs, I think Junior will keep up his poking.

It's really hard to fathom that in just three months, we'll have a child. Wild crazy stuff.

2 comments:

Liz Jimenez said...

Could you be any cuter?! You are the picture of the perfect, glowing pregnant lady. :-) I'm sure sometimes it doesn't feel that way, what with the sore ribs and all, but you look great!

I remember the kids poking me up so high in my ribcage, I was trying to figure out how they got up under the underwire on my bra. I think it was Rebecca, if memory serves...

Rachel said...

You look absolutely divine! All too exciting for words!