Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Bun in the Oven



So like so many other things, we just can't bring ourselves to do it the conventional way. By which I mean, telling the family that I'm pregnant. A phone call, just a standard conversation-"hi mom, I'm pregnant!", those just seem non-creative. So while enjoying a fine meal at Boston Market, we hit upon the idea of taking a photo of a bun in an oven and giving it to our families. So we set up the photo equipment this morning, sacrificed a hotdog bun to the altar of Art, and took the following. We're mailing it out to the families on Monday. I know at 6 weeks, it's a bit early, but hey we just can't contain ourselves anymore. Sue me.
And by the way, 6 weeks! I mean really! Jeebus. Happily I'm not feeling sick or anything, just sleepy and occasionally a touch dizzy. I can live with that.

No comments: